Full set of pictures from IEEE 2014 ICCE-Berlin available: For Sunday 7th; For Monday 8th; For Tuestday 9th; For Wednesday 10th. If anyone who appears would like to be removed, please contact email@example.com requesting the action.
IEEE 2014 ICCE-BERLIN videos available at IEEE CE Soc TV: keynote speakers, interviews, sessions, ... AND MORE (click here).
NEW INFORMATION POSTED ABOUT: Young Proffesionals Seminar, Doctoral Workshop Call for Participation, updated info and maps about the conference venue. Visit 'Instruction to authors' section and 'Venue & Locations' section.
Registration is still opened. Visit 'Registration' section.
Preliminary program will be announced on Tuesday, July 29th.
IEEE 2014 ICCE-Berlin BEST PAPERS AWARD:
Arthur Truong and Hugo Boujut (Institut Mines-Télécom, Télécom SudParis, France); Titus Zaharia (Institut TELECOM, France)
Byungseok Min (Samsung Electronics, Korea)
Stefan Pejić and Helena Peić Tukuljac (University of Novi Sad, Serbia); Milan Knežević (University of Novi Sad & RT-RK Institute for Computer Based Systems, Serbia); Istvan Papp (University of Novi Sad, Serbia)
Jayachandra Chilukamari (Robert Gordon University, United Kingdom); Sampath Kannangara (The Robert Gordon University, United Kingdom); Grant Maxwell (Robert Gordon University, United Kingdom)
Chen-Chien Hsu and Wen-Chung Kao (National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan)
Florian Pregizer and Maurus Birk (Ulm University, Germany); Martin Schüssel (Universitiy of Ulm, Germany)
Cihat Cetinkaya, Erdem Karayer and Muge Sayit (Ege University, Turkey); Cornelius Hellge (Fraunhofer Institute for Telecommunications - Heinrich-Hertz-Institute, Germany)
IEEE 2014 ICCE-Berlin Keynotes
Welcome to the 4th IEEE 2014 ICCE-Berlin
The 4th IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics - Berlin (IEEE 2014 ICCE-Berlin) will bring together researchers and engineers from industry, research centers and academia to exchange information and results of recent work on systems, circuits, technologies, processes and applications in the field of consumer electronics.
The IEEE 2014 ICCE-Berlin is a sister conference of the IEEE Consumer Electronics Society's flagship conference ICCE held annually in Las Vegas. As the ICCE is successfully combined with the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), the IEEE ICCE-Berlin is held in parallel with the IFA, the leading trade show for Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances.
The Call for Papers is available. Please submit your paper abstract via this web site until April 16th, 2014. Registration for the conference will open on this site.
Come and present your work at IEEE 2014 ICCE-Berlin and visit Berlin!
- June 1, 2014: Registration is now opened. Link to Registration section to fill the form.
- FINAL ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 28, 2014.
- March 10, 2014: Keynote Speakers updated.
- March 10, 2014: Doctoral Workshop and 1 day short course for Young Professionals. See Instructions to Authors section for more information.
- March 10, 2014: Deadline extended March 31, 2014
- March, 2014: Authors are required to submit an extended abstract (maximum of 2 pages) for each paper through EDAS. Visit Instructions to Authors section for more information.
- November 26, 2013: IEEE 2013 ICCE-Berlin PICTURES will be available soon! We have a huge set of pictures taken during sessions. We are preparing an amazing selection of them.
- Find IEEE 2013 ICCE-Berlin videos and interviews @ IEEE CESoc TV channel on Youtube
- November 25, 2013: IEEE 2014 ICCE-Berlin CfP opened.
- September 24, 2013: IEEE 2014 ICCE-Berlin website launched!
- Old News
April 28, 2014
April 16, 2014
Notification of Acceptance:
May 22, 2014
May 15, 2014
June 18, 2014
June 11, 2014
- Consumer Electronics Society
- German Chapter of the CES & VDE (co-organizers)
GOLD SPONSOR: AiQ Smart Clothing.