Tutorial on Social Media
Full set of pictures from IEEE 2012 ICCE-Berlin available: Click here If anyone who appears would like to be removed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the action.
Welcome to the 2nd IEEE ICCE-Berlin 2012
The 2nd IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics - Berlin (ICCE-Berlin 2012) will bring together researchers and engineers from industry, research centers and academia to exchange information and results of recent work on systems, circuits, technologies, processes and applications in the field of consumer electronics.
The ICCE-Berlin is a sister conference of the IEEE Consumer Electronics Society's flagship conference ICCE held annually in Las Vegas. As the ICCE is successfully combined with the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), the ICCE-Berlin is held in parallel with the IFA, the leading trade show for Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances.
The Call for Papers is available. Please submit your paper abstract via this web site until May 13, 2012. Registration for the conference will open soon on this site.
Come and present your work at ICCE-Berlin 2012 and visit Berlin!
Registration is open till September! On-site registration available!
ICCE-Berlin 2012 will be place at IFA fair ground: Hall 7.3. Room "Berlin". Use South-East entrance IFA fair ground. Click to download detailed map.
Support for 2012 IEEE Second International Conference on Consumer Electronics has been integrated into the Conference4me smartphone conference application. The application provides a digital, mobile copy of the conference agenda and timetables, venue information, social network updates, and more. Download Conference4me from the Android Play market or from iTunes, run the application and choose 2012 IEEE Second International Conference on Consumer Electronics from the list of conferences available for download. For more information about Conference4me, including QR codes for direct downloads, please see the official Conference4me website.
IEEE ICCE-Berlin 2012 Keynotes
After you registered for the conference, you will receive a separate e-mail with three registration codes shortly before the conference. These allow entry to the conference and to the IFA. Please, perform online activation and print out your tickets to get access to the conference building.
- Follow ICCE Berlin 2012 @smartphone conference application. Download the App or visitConference4me website.
- Use South-East entrance of IFA fair ground rather than South entrance to get to Hall 7.3 “Berlin”. Click to download detailed map.
- Registration desk opens on Monday 08:00.
- ICCE 2012 GUIDED TOURS More information at Venue&Locations section.
- New room for the conference in IFA fair ground: room "Berlin" in Hall 7.3. See the map in detail at Venue&Locations section.
- August, 2012: REGISTRATION is open till SEPTEMBER. On-site registration available!.
- August 13, 2012: GOLD event announced. Registration is needed.See details in Venue&Locations section.
- Old News
April 22, 2012 May 13, 2012
Notification of Acceptance:
June 1, 2012 June 15, 2012
June 30, 2012 July 15, 2012
- Consumer Electronics Society
- German Chapter of the CES & VDE (co-organizers)